Terms and conditions of use for the Books2all app. This statement was last updated on 09/10/2021.
We are Books2All and we own and operate this app (App).
You are responsible for all access to the App using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the App is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the App or any individual function or feature of the App will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the App may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the App.
6. Intellectual property (IP)
The intellectual property rights in the App and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
7. Provision of App
We provide the App on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the App. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
8. Usage of App
- 8.1 use the App for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- 8.2 use the App to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- 8.3 impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the App; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- 8.4 interfere with or disrupt the operation of the App or the servers or networks used to make the App available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- 8.5 transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the App any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- 8.6 reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the App;
- 8.7modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the App. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the App to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- 8.8 remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the App or materials originating from the App;
- 8.9 frame or mirror any part of the App without our express prior written consent;
- 8.10 create a database by systematically downloading and storing App content;
- 8.11 use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather App content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the App without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the App for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
- 8.12 We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
9. External links
The App may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
10. 3rd party links
We may block any links to or from the App. Additionally, we may provide tools to allow you to link to the App directly from a third party site; if you do link to the App (whether using such tools or otherwise), you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request.
12. Effective period